Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Club Penguin friends

HEY EVERYONE! I'm Snow Manda i love playing Club Penguin and my best friend on their is Kukutzy! So, sometimes i will post stuff on this blog n i will say at the end "-Snow Manda" n Kukutzy will probably do the same or just wont. but thats so you guys know! + me and Kukutzy are kinda sharing this account anyways! lol n if you ever see me on Club Penguin then go ahead and add me to your buddys list! so thats all i have to say for now and PLEASE COMMENT. And we will post more tips and ideas and secrets for you! -Snow Manda(:



5 comments:

  1. awesome! hi snow manda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i ve seen you on cp Snow Manda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i saw you with kukuzty and dancerforeva01 on north pole once!!! I was just searching forthe field op on google and this site came out and i just saw through the rest of the site and i love it!! totally coming here for cheats and stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh hey snow manda!! (And kukutzy) I saw you guys on iceland!

    ReplyDelete